Tuesday, November 27, 2007

3....


....weeks off! How sweet it is...I return to work December 18th...

My main goal is not to annoy the wife. Day one complete and I have survived to type about it. For the first time in over 2 years, the Chevy pickup has a wax job as I loitered in the garage for a couple of hours. The garage is a safe haven for me as Teri won't venture out there much other than to dump the trash.

Tuesdays is Cameron's only day off as all the others are committed to work and school. So, I waited for him and he ended up meeting Austin at the gym and then picked up Austin's tab as they dined at Chili's for lunch. I guess he forgot about who is funding college tuition :) . I called him and he was closet cleaning, bringing over 2 garbage bags worth of clothes. He says 1/3 will go to Austin, 1/3 to donate to the Thrift store and 1/3 to list on Ebay. Ebay funds will probably go back to clothes replacement as his 6ft2 165 lb wardrobe no longer fit his 6ft5, 205 frame!

Cam just pulled up, so let the clothes sorting begin....