Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Good News....


  • Teri just called and they are releasing her this morning! She has not had the magical moment yet, but good to go regardless. I forgot to leave the M&Ms over night, so that is probably the cause.
  • Next, dryer balls are real, go here to learn more. I assure you I would rather deal with the static electricity versus a static heartbeat. The internet versions are less scarier than the wifely ones. Seriously, I thought she had authored a book on how to "scare straight"your husband into laundry compliance. So, I think the best compromise I will suggest is to drop the flesh colored look.
  • We got a good luck at Teri's incision. The surgeon clearly did not excel in geometry.
  • Now I am panicked- she is coming home and I am now the chef. Get this--her hospital had Room Service ANYTIME you wanted it--got a craving, give them a call and they were there in minutes. Items like talapia, top sirloin, cheesecake, etc. were all on the menu. So, I am working on the home menu when she arrives. So far:
BREAKFAST: Coffee
LUNCH: Sammich
DINNER: Coffee and sammich
  • Laundry--I am for cost cutting and energy savings. Is it an acceptable practice to invert, turn inside out, my whitie-tighties to wear 2 days in a row? Let me know...
  • Gotta run, need to go find that vacuum thingy ma jingy...