Thursday, October 09, 2008

Housekeeping....


Dave's Top 10 Discoveries....

1) Women have more clothes than men

2) Dogs shed

3) Technology advancements have not resulted in a quieter vacuum cleaner

4) Cycling shorts left too long in the laundry results in noxious odor

5) I was sent to store for prunes--M&Ms bail (poop)out plan was a failure. Prunes have been renamed to Premium Pitted, Dried Plums Plus--no lie! I am calling Oscar Mayer and proposing Tubular Steaks.

6) Note to men doing laundry--when removing brassieres from the dryer, check the cups--I found a pair of ankle socks nestled today.

7) I cannot iron my silky thongs on the "high" setting.

8) Calling Molly Maids to ask if they have a "businessman special" to include a back massage results in immediate disconnect.

9) Bleach added to 'colored' items produce groovy, tie-dyed underwear, shirts and pants.

10) First day of counseling went well. The counselor called it "Maytag Castrophobia" and reassured me by saying "Dryer balls are your friends".

Inspired by a true story...gotta run..